We remain a uniting force in the movement, coalescing together leading voices and organizations to collaborate on initiatives that bring us closer to the future we all envision.
Our partners share our belief that business as usual is stifling Black lives. Through our campaigns, events, and initiatives, partners aid us in our mission to build Black political and economic power.
Our recent partnerships include:
- Foundations: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Kellogg Foundation, BeyGOOD, Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation, and more
- Corporations: Google, CBS, Vistaprint, Airbnb, Bacardi, and more.
- Civil Rights and Social Justice: When We All Vote, National Action Network, Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights, National Urban League, UnidosUs, and more.
- Faith-Based Groups: Learn more about our Faith Forward initiative
- Historically Black organizations: NNPA, National Pan-Hellenic Council, National Bar Association, and more.
Our recent partnerships include the coalition to Stop Hate For Profit, the Black-Owned Business Center with Hello Alice, and our continued work to build a national Culture of Health with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
AAI has a long history of academic exchange and educational meetings between Africa and America. Now is an extraordinary time and opportunity to partner with the NAACP and together connect the more than 42 million Afro-descendants with the brilliance of the African history and its contribution to modern civilization.- Kofi A., President of the Africa-America Institute
Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) partners
- Alpha Phi Alpha
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- American Red Cross – National
- American Red Cross – Alabama State Conference
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine of North and South America
- Black Entertainment & Sports Lawyers Association, Inc.
- Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc.
- Conference of Grand Masters, Prince Hall Masons
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Economic Policy Institute
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority, Inc.
- National Action Network
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB)
- National Bar Association
- National Pan Hellenic Council
- National Newspaper Publishers Association (NNPA)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives
- NID Housing
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Pan African Climate & Environmental Justice
- Phi Beta Sigma, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho, Inc.
- The Lesbian, Gay Bisexual & Transgender Community Center
- The Links, Incorporated
- Tides Foundation
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women)
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
NAACP aligns with organizations that demonstrate a commitment to investing in the Black community, helping our Black, LGBTQ, and other disenfranchised communities to thrive.
Does this sound like your organization? Partner with us.