We remain a uniting force in the movement, coalescing together leading voices and organizations to collaborate on initiatives that bring us closer to the future we all envision.
Our partners share our belief that business as usual is stifling Black lives. Through our campaigns, events, and initiatives, partners aid us in our mission to build Black political and economic power.
Our recent partnerships include:
- Foundations: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Kellogg Foundation, BeyGOOD, Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation, and more
- Corporations: Google, CBS, Vistaprint, Airbnb, Bacardi, and more.
- Civil Rights and Social Justice: When We All Vote, National Action Network, Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights, National Urban League, UnidosUs, and more.
- Faith-Based Groups: Learn more about our Faith Forward initiative
- Historically Black organizations: NNPA, National Pan-Hellenic Council, National Bar Association, and more.
Our recent partnerships include the coalition to Stop Hate For Profit, the Black-Owned Business Center with Hello Alice, and our continued work to build a national Culture of Health with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.