For shuttle service in Atlantic City from your hotel to the Atlantic City Convention Center, please see the shuttle schedule below:
- Wednesday, July 13: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Thursday, July 14: 8 AM- 8 PM
- Friday, July 15: 8 AM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday, July 16: 8 AM - 9 PM
- Sunday, July 17: 7 AM - 12 AM
- Monday, July 18: 6 AM - 12 AM
- Tuesday, July 19: 7 AM - 12 AM
- Wednesday, July 20: 7 AM - 11 PM
PLEASE USE DESIGNATED COMPLIMENTARY NAACP JITNEY SHUTTLES.(Please do not use the public jitneys, as their routes are different, and they are not free.)
Shuttles can be picked up at the following locations:
- Borgata – Porte Cochere/Valet Entrance
- Ocean – Porte Cochere/Valet Entrance
- Hard Rock -Porte Cochere/ VIP Valet Entrance
- Bally's – Porte Cochere
- Caesar's – Transportation Center (follow signs within the property for location)
- Tropicana – Transportation Center located in the West Tower (follow signs within the property for location)
- Atlantic City Convention Center – Front Doors #1, 3 and 6. Follow signage for your hotel.
Additional shuttles and 54-passenger buses will be utilized during receptions and select larger events. Please note there is a Welcome Desk at each of the properties should you have any questions.
Please note: The deadline to book hotel rooms at Borgata, Caesar's, Hard Rock, Ocean, and Tropicana has closed. A limited number of rooms are still available at Bally's Hotel and can be booked using the link below. This link will be available until the remaining rooms are sold.
If you have any questions regarding housing, please email NAACPConvention@conferencedirect.com.