On Thursday, February 25, at 7:30 pm ET, the NAACP will host a Virtual Town Hall on COVID Vaccines in partnership with the Ad Council. The town hall will include updates on the spread of the virus, vaccine options, and general information for those that have questions.
“As a civil rights organization and stewards of human rights, the NAACP is feverishly working to ensure that the policies and practices that are born out of this pandemic justly address the health, economic and social needs of all people,” said Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP.
Media interested in attending the event can visit the UNMASKED Virtual Town Hall: COVID Vaccines – Part 2 RSVP page to register and learn more.
WHAT: COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall Conversation
WHEN: February 25, 7:30 pm ET
- Deborah Roberts, ABC News Senior National Affairs Correspondent
- Derrick Johnson, President and CEO, NAACP
- Dr. Chris Pernell, Public Health Physician
- Dr. Reed Tuckson, Founding Member and CEO, Black Coalition Against COVID-19
- Dr. Cameron Webb, Senior Policy Advisor for Equity, White House COVID-19 Response Team