The power of the 110-year history of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, as the largest most recognized effective grassroots civil rights organization, is that we work in partnership with individuals and other organizations that embrace and support the mission of the NAACP.
NAACP Mission: “To ensure the political, educational social and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.”
On this page are organizations with which the NAACP has signed a memorandum of understanding, solidifying our partnership and mutual commitment to working together to achieve the mission of the NAACP, support the work of our partners and ensure that equality and equal justice under the law are indeed a reality for all in our society.
As you review our partnerships, please contact your NAACP State/State-Area Conference, local Branch, Youth Council or College Chapter to volunteer with the NAACP and our partner organizations.
- American Red Cross – National
- American Red Cross – Alabama State Conference
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine of North and South America
- Conference of Grand Masters, Prince Hall Masons
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- National Bar Association
- National Pan Hellenic Council
- National Newspaper Publishers Association (NNPA)
- Pan African Climate & Environmental Justice
- The Lesbian, Gay Bisexual & Transgender Community Center
- The Links, Incorporated
- Tides Foundation
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women)
For additional partnership information please contact:
Paula Brown Edmé
Vice President, Strategic Partnerships & Planning
Manager of Strategic Partnerships & Planning