Join us for the ACE festival sessions, featuring some of the most influential industry professionals and companies covering topics in television, film, streaming, and music.
June 4, 2021 — The NAACP and the Ad Council will host a timely and vital conversation about men's health, vaccines, mental wellbeing, CDC guidelines, and more on June 10, 2021, 8:00p - 9:00p EST. The virtual town hall will provide resources and knowledge that affect the Black community at large.
"As we face emerging threats around our health and wellbeing, we recognize the need to stay vigilant and equipped with information," said Derrick Johnson, president and CEO, NAACP.
When: June 10, 2021 | 8:00p - 9:00p EST
Where: NAACP Youtube
- Moderator: Joe Clair, Radio Personality
- Derrick Johnson, President and CEO, NAACP
- Dr. Cameron Webb, White House Senior Policy Advisor for COVID-19 Equity
- Kofi Siriboe, Actor and Health Advocate
- Dr. Robert Drummond, Physician Scientist, Lead Clinician and Director of Laboratories, Montebello Urgent Care Center at OPTUM