With your dedicated support, we can meet our $300,000 goal this Giving Tuesday to continue to commit to peace + power.
We've repeatedly seen attempts to delegitimize democracy by trying to disenfranchise voters, specifically Black voters. Join the NAACP as we share what you can do to make sure voters are engaged, educated, and ready to go on Election Day.
Join us as we discuss:
- What's at stake and why this election is so important
- Our voter engagement strategy and poll monitoring program
- Protecting the vote through community
- Protecting the vote through education
- Protecting the vote through mobilization
- Knowing your rights
Learn more about why this election is so important and how to continue to defend our democracy in every election.
Our power lies within our vote, and we become even greater when we put our collective power together at the polls.- Derrick Johnson, President and CEO, NAACP