Women of Courage
Black women will speak about their leadership journey, success tips, and more.Register
The Conversation Begins In —
The Journey to Thrive
Join us for a conversation on resilience: succeeding and leading as a Black woman. Learn more about the barriers they've faced and the strength they used to overcome them and thrive.
Moderated by Dr. Thelma Thomas Daley, our phenomenal panelists include:
- Karen Boykin-Towns, Vice-Chair, National Board of Directors
- Tanisha Sullivan, President, Boston Branch
- L. Joy Williams, President, Brooklyn Branch
- Kamiliah Landrum, Executive Director, Detroit NAACP
- Danielle Sydnor, NAACP Member
Save Your Spot
This conversation is one that you don't want to miss. Learn more about the journey of these phenomenal Black women navigating their journeys in their own way.