The Katherine McIntyre Scholarship is one of many funding opportunities available to Black students through the NAACP's Inspire Initiatives. We offer scholarships to outstanding and qualified students pursuing undergraduate degrees. Through the generosity of our donors, we advance efforts to ensure equity in educational opportunity that prepares students for success in school, work, and life.
Scholarship amount: $3,000
Amount of Scholarships: 25
This is not a renewable scholarship opportunity.
- Be a member of the NAACP. If you are not a member of the NAACP, join today.
- Be Black or African American
- Be currently enrolled full-time or accepted to an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Be a graduating high school senior or undergraduate student for applicable scholarships.
- Possess a grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 system.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career in any field/study.
- Be a U.S. resident or citizen.
Scholarship recipients will be announced in the Summer of 2022.
Applications are reviewed and scored by the Scholarship Committee, NAACP leaders who volunteer their time to read applications, review transcripts, and select recipients for approval. If selected, you will be notified through the Inspire scholarship portal. Decisions of the selection committee are final and cannot be appealed.