Join the NAACP
The time is now. By becoming a member of NAACP, you'll join a network of activists standing up to injustice, fighting back against systemic racism, and answering the call for equality.
Thrive With Us
It's one thing to succeed as a community - it's another thing to thrive.
Take your advocacy one step further. As a member of the NAACP, you're making it your personal goal to ensure that our community thrives in every aspect including education, economics, health and wellbeing, and racial justice. Thriving in the NAACP looks like:
- Providing scholarships for students, grants for Black entrepreneurs, and much-needed resources when disaster hits
- Fueling local volunteers who drive culture and change in communities across the country
- Amplifying the voice of Black America to make sure solutions to our most pressing issues are equitable
- Working with activists and organizers in local NAACP branches
- Organizing marches, rallies, and direct action campaigns to bring attention to local issues
- Supporting access to quality education, healthcare, economic opportunities
- Participating in voter registration and get-out-the-vote campaigns
- Attending national events, regional conferences, and trainings to sharpen your advocacy and leadership skills
For any additional questions regarding membership, please contact our Membership Department at email@example.com, or call 866-636-2227.
Choose the membership type that best fits you.
Thrive: In Movement. In Culture. In Community.
Furthering the Mission
At 110 years old, Pearl Bassett was the oldest living member of the NAACP. Ms. Pearl, as she was affectionately called, joined in 1930 after witnessing a lynching in her hometown of Marion, Indiana.
We tackle today's toughest challenges
Race & Justice
Racial equity and justice through discourse and policy change
Mobility and a thriving Black economy
A world-class education for all students
Health & Well-being
An inclusive culture of health and equitable social health systems
Environmental Climate Justice
An environmental, social, and economic revolution
Advocacy & Litigation
Fair and just representation for all by standing up for our rights in the courts and in Congress
Next Generation Leadership
Support for young leaders and change agents
The Work of the NAACP is critical to improving our communities. I joined because, just as much as our community needs the NAACP, the association needs each of us to step up and share our time and talents to further the progress of civil rights and social justice.- Joshua H., NAACP Baltimore Vice President
Need to Renew?
We need you now more than ever. If your membership is expiring or you'd like to deepen your commitment to racial justice and equality, you can renew or upgrade your membership.Renew here
So glad to be a part of this great organization. Setting an example for my kids. Being a part of the change I want to see in the world. Starting in my own community!- Gwenveria S., NAACP member