Civil rights, social justice, and YOU
As a member, you'll make a difference each and every day in this fight and become part of a vibrant community of people who stand for justice and equality. NAACP relies on the commitment and dedication of our members to help us stand up to racial disparities that are still too prevalent in America.
Your membership allows you to:
- Work with activists and organizers in local NAACP branches
- Organize marches, rallies, and direct action campaigns to bring attention to local issues
- Support access to quality education, healthcare, economic opportunities
- Advocate for laws and policies to improve your community
- Participate in voter registration and get out the vote campaigns
- Attend national events, regional conferences, and trainings to sharpen your advocacy and leadership skills
The Work of the NAACP is critical to improving our communities. I joined because, just as much as our community needs the NAACP, the association needs each of us to step up and share our time and talents to further the progress of civil rights and social justice.- Joshua H., NAACP Baltimore Vice President
Need to Renew?
We need you now more than ever. If your membership is expiring or you'd like to deepen your commitment to racial justice and equality, you can renew or upgrade your membership.Renew here
So glad to be a part of this great organization. Setting an example for my kids. Being a part of the change I want to see in the world. Starting in my own community!- Gwenveria S., NAACP member