This year's elections will set the precedent for what democracy will look like in 2024 and beyond. Get your state's information.
THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, to change Article V, Section 4(g) (Labor and Industry) be changes in the Constitution for College Chapters of the NAACP to read:
Employment and Economic Empowerment. The committee shall seek ways to empower youth economically by:
- encouraging the development of job readiness training and placement programs for youth and young adults.
- studying levels of unemployment and underemployment of working age youth and the causes of each.
- working for improved opportunities in vocation and apprenticeship training.
- working to eliminate discriminatory employment practices.
- studying levels of youth and young adult credit debt and creating programs to decrease debt.
- creating training programs in entrepreneurship, savings, investment, and home ownership.