Voter Turnout Volunteer
Volunteer with the NAACP to make a difference in the upcoming elections.
Get the Scripts
We've made it easier to communicate with voters during the election season. Use our toolkit to mobilize voters and amplify the Black community's voice on the issues that affect our community.
Volunteer Training Refresh
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about the best ways to help voters from now until Election Day.
All states matter but these 22 states are at the frontlines of the battle for our democracy:
Your Voting Options
Use your power - be proactive about your vote! Find an early voting location near you to cast your vote before Election Day and encourage others to vote with you.
Voting In Person
Whether you're voting early or on Election Day, it's important to locate the closest voting location to you and your family. Find a polling place near you.
Voting By Mail
Get more information on tracking your mail-in ballot by using the vote.org mail-in ballot tracker or by contacting your local election office.
Voting via Drop Boxes
If your state gives the option of voting via ballot dropboxes, search for one near you.
Being away from home is no excuse for not voting! If you are unable to vote at your designated polling place, request your absentee ballot.
Volunteer Code of Conduct
As a volunteer for the NAACP Volunteer Program, I affirm that:
- I understand that the Program is non-partisan, and I will not make any statements supporting or opposing any candidate for public office or any political party.
- I understand that any information I receive through my activities as a volunteer with the Program is confidential, and I will not share this information with anyone, nor will I use it for any other purpose.
- I understand and accept that courtesy and respect should be demonstrated in all contacts as a volunteer and on behalf of the Program.
- I will not harm anyone in any way, whether through harassment, physical force, verbal abuse, or any other harmful action.
- I will be participating in a "no-contact canvassing" Program, only texting and calling voters.
- I will comply with all legal requirements known to me while serving as a volunteer with the Program.