ELECTION DAY: NOVEMBER 2, 2021
This year, Virginians once again have the opportunity to elect statewide leadership. Your vote is incredibly important, and here's why: Black voters can…
- Elect candidates who support policies that improve Black lives;
- Elect Virginia's next Governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General; and
- Decide control of the all-important Virginia House of Delegates.
The NAACP is working to ensure all voters are informed about how to vote.
Your vote-by-mail ballot must be requested by October 22 at 5pm. Once you receive your ballot, complete and return it at your local elections office by 7pm on November 2. If mailing your ballot, it must be postmarked on or before Election Day. Learn more about voting by mail.
Request your absentee ballot here.
Vote early now through October 30 at 5pm.
Find your early voting location and hours of operation here.
Polls are open 6am – 7pm on Tuesday, November 2.
Find your polling location here.
Mark Your Calendar
- Deadline to apply for a ballot to be mailed to you: Friday, October 22, 2021. The request must be received by the local voter registration office by 5:00 p.m.
- Voter registration offices open Saturday, October 23, 2021 and October 30, 2021 for early voting.
- Last day of in-person early voting at local voter registration office: Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Continue to Protect Democracy
NAACP, with the help of volunteers and partners, works to make sure Black voters are engaged and encouraged to vote in every election.Learn more
Our power lies within our vote, and we become even greater when we put our collective power together at the polls.- Derrick Johnson, President and CEO
Join the NAACP to advocate for elections free of barriers for eligible voters, so that all communities — especially those systematically left behind — are included.
and text "POWER" to 20707