The NAACP Constitution and Bylaws booklets are being revised.
The new books will be available in June 2019.
Links to access the current language:
- 2019 State/State Area Conference Election Procedure Manual
- Branch Election Dates to Remember (.pdf)
- Thalheimer Awards Application (.pdf)
- Cobb Awards Application (.pdf)
- Guide For Committee Written Reports (.pdf)
- Officer Report Form
- NAACP Constitution (effective March 2019) (see note above)
- 2019 Bylaws for Units (see note above)
- Unit Election Manual (.pdf)
- State/State Area Conference Youth & College Guidelines
- 2019 Bylaws for Units
- To access the 2018 Annual Financial Report video instructions please click this link here.
- 2018 Annual Financial Report (XLS)
- 2018 Bookkeeping Guide
- Membership Application (.pdf)
- Unit Membership Report Form (.pdf)
- Youth and College Elections Procedure Manual
- Merchandise Order Form (.pdf)
Written approval from the General Counsel and the President/CEO must be obtained before you lead, participate in, or endorse a boycott, demonstration, picket, rally or coalition. (Please review the attached pages, which come from the NAACP Civil Rights Reference Manual, before completing this request.) All request to take direct action must first be submitted to your Senior VP of programs for recommendation. Immediately upon submitting request to take direct action, please notify NAACP office of general counsel by phone or Email.
Manuals & Tools